cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving calls from non virgin numbers after port

CSJZ
Tuning in

I ported my number over from EE on 30th Jan. Since then I have not been receiving calls or texts from non virgin numbers. I can call and text fine to any number.

i have tried all the usual troubleshooting eg switch on/off, reset network settings, reboot, manually selecting number. Nothing has worked.

called Virgin on Friday, they went through a few checks and saidnit could be the sim. Sent me a new sim. Received today, got a message saying it was activated but still same problem. Went through the above troubleshooting again but no joy.

Phone is a Samsung S21. Have tried the sim in other phones bit still doesnt receive calls so its not the handset. 

Please help.

13 REPLIES 13

I've got the same problem, transferring from EE on August and still nothing,.... even they sent me the new SIM card but still not working, recently found that I cannot received verification code from MyGP app either, which was working fine with my EE SIM,... 

Hey CSJZ, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear this.

I have made my colleague aware of this and they are looking into it, we can't mark posts are resolved this could of been done by you. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Just to advise, I received a message from Nathan and my phone is now working as it should. 

Massive thank you to the team, especially Megan who was extremely helpful. 

I also apologise to the Virgin team here as at times I may have come across rude and impatient.

Thank you all once again

Hi CSJZ 

Thank you for the update.

We're really happy to hear this is now resolved for you 🙂

If you do have any further questions or concerns, please do pop back to us here and we can help further. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide