cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving SMS from some numbers

cmsmith99
Joining in

I'm having a problem with my son's mobile - just transferred his number over from Vodafone, and there are certain EE numbers for which he can't receive text messages. He can't receive texts from me, which is the whole point of him having a phone, so I can keep in touch.

We've tried the sim card in other phones, and still the same problem.

I can see from several other posts that this is a recurring issue, so would appreciate a resolution.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @cmsmith99

Thank you so much for your post to our community forums and I am so sorry to hear you are having this issue with your sons phone. 

I am going to send you a PM now so we can get this looked in to. Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message.

Thank you. 

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi cmsmith99,

Just a quick note to say thanks for letting us know the issue has now been resolved.

We're glad to hear everything is back up and running for you.

If you have any further issues please come back to us through this channel.

Kind regards Jodi.

dw12345
Joining in

Hi 

I am having the same problem. I switched from vodafone to virgin and some numbers can't get through to me but i can them. I was sent a new sim but it still didn't sort the problem out. My 82 year old father can't contact me.

Hi dw12345,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear about the issue you've had since switching your number over to us. 

I have been able to locate your account and do wish to help with this. 

What I will do is private messages you so we can look into this. 

^Martin