Menu
wickham1962
Settling in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No virgin mobile signal at home

I've had no virgin mobile signal in my home since the 16th Dec 2020. If I travel a mile away from my home it works fine. The fault is due to a problem with the local EE transmitter I have been told. I am unable to make or receive calls or messages. I have complained numerous times about this and all I get is my bill is reduced for my 2 accounts. Not being able to use the mobile has resulted in an increase in my landline usage and a bigger bill through no fault of my own. Really dont know what to do for the best. Stressed and frustrated 

0 Kudos
enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: No virgin mobile signal at home

You can check the status of your local transmitter by putting in your postcode and selecting the button for having a problem 

https://coverage.ee.co.uk/coverage/ee

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No virgin mobile signal at home

HI wickham1962, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that you are having issues with the service, the signal cannot be guaranteed in the home due to interference. Please see the following Ofcom link here and it will show what signal you should be getting. ^Chris 

0 Kudos