Menu
losinwilltolive
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

No sim

Signed up for upgrade weeks ago everything sorted out but no SIM cards have arrived...........impossible to get through to anyone or any useful webpage. Any ideas??

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: No sim

Hi, Thanks for your post and welcome to the community forums.

Sorry to hear that you have not got your SIM card. Can you tell us a little more about what's happening? Was this an mobile upgrade or a media service upgrade?  Mobile upgrades do not require replacement SIM cards to be sent, you would use the one you currently have and place this in your new phone. If this is a media upgrade to an Oomph package and the SIM has not arrived then you will need to speak with the media sales team to confirm the upgrade has gone through with a SIM card. Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
losinwilltolive
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Almost 3 months later, still no Sim. My contract clearly shows that I should have an Oomph sim. How on earth do you expect me to speak to the media sales team..................how do I contact them??
As my contract clearly states that I should have a Sim and you have not supplied one, I presume you are in breach of contract?
0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Good Afternoon losinwilltolive,

Thanks for your post and I'm sorry to see this is still on going.

Were you able to discuss your issue further with Corey_C since their response back on 29/05/20?

If you're still struggling, do feel free to come back to me and I'll seek to resolve this for you

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
losinwilltolive
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Had no follow up with him/her since message. It was a media upgrade, I really cannot understand the problem, all details are on Virgin system, just send sim?
0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I'm happy to look into this for you, check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a PM from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi there, 

Thanks for your private message.

Any deals you've seen via our website would be new customer promotions.

Package changes aren't something we do via the forum, however if you call us on 150/ 0345 454 1111 or text us on +44753 305 1809 and we can take a look at what deals are available to you.

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos