Menu
ALEXAMOBILE
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No sim sent so phone now dead

There has been no replacement SIM sent for my phone. I have tried repeatedly to contact Virgin through all the Channels available - even waiting through 45 mins of call queueing TWICE before being cut off abruptly. Now the deadline has passed and I still have no SIM. The phone is useless but I am still paying Virgin for the service I don't get. What's happening here?

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No sim sent so phone now dead

Hello

I have escalated to the VM forum team, somebody will be along in this thread to resolve it for you after 8am

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi ALEXAMOBILE,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community!

I'm really sorry to hear that you never received your replacement SIM and that you've been unsuccessful getting through to us regarding this.

I can certainly get this sorted for you and arrange for a new SIM sent out to you ASAP. I've sent you over a private message so we can discuss this from there. You can find it over at the purple envelope 🙂

Thanks,

Beth

0 Kudos
Victoriamobile
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

We have opened another account in the name of my daughter as requested but are no further forward

Please can you send a new sim to my daughter Victoria Sandell 

Havve just tried to send a text to the number above but it has not been delivered. Maybe because you have cut me off

0 Kudos