Menu
NOS911
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No signal again

I am getting frequent days of no signal, I've checked the service status on both Virgin and EE and there are no issues in my area, I cannot connect to the network when I try I get the error "unable to connect try later".

I cannot get a replacement sim sent out as they say I have to clear a balance, which is odd as I'm on a rolling 30 day contract for the sim that is paid in full each month via direct debit.

I have also tried the troubleshooting of turning on and off airplane mode, and restarting the phone.

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No signal again

Hi NOS911

Thanks for posting. My apologies for the delayed reply.

How's the signal been since posting? If the same, do you have a spare handset you can try the SIM in, just to rule out the handset being the issue?

You can also try our handy diagnostic tool which should help also

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
NOS911
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The signal has been on and off since I posted, the handset is not the issue as I have tried other sims in it and all work fine.

Can you tell me why when I asked for my PAC I was told I have to pay £400 when I'm on a rolling 30 day contract and have been for 2 years?

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I am sorry about this. 

We would need to take a closer look at what's going on, so I'll pop you a personal message now and grab some details. 

I look forward to hearing back from you soon. 

Thanks. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos