cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service in Spain and Complaint form not working

Carlost
Tuning in

Hi there,

Virgin Media is usually good until something goes wrong, then it becomes long and painful to solve because less humans are working in customer service it seems.

The complaint form doesn't work, it lets you type everything in and then... 

"We're sorry, it looks like something went wrong."

However, after trying several times in a span of 15 minutes the complaint finally went in, but I don't get a reference or an email with a copy to acknowledge what I said. It feels so unprofessional, Mr. Virgin.

Also, you don't allow commas (,) in the complaint form.

I am aware there are service disruptions, and I have been too without any service at all since this afternoon.

My work was disrupted so I wanted to complain formally to ask for compensation for the days I am left without service.

Happy fixing.

Regards

3 REPLIES 3

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Carlost 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

We are so sorry that you have faced issues with your service and with logging a complaint, though we are glad you were able to do so. 

Can I ask if this complaint is in regards to the outage yesterday across broadband or a loss of service whilst abroad in Spain?

How are things looking with your services today? 

Good morning Ash

Thanks for your answer.

Yes, it seems to be related to yesterday's outage.

Happily, the service was back again this morning.

Regards.

That's great to hear thank you @Carlost 

We are so sorry again that you were effected by this outage and for any inconvenience caused. It can take us up to 28 days to resolve a complaint but the teams will do all they can to help.

Thank you and please do let us know how this goes.