Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No service for over a week

A short while ago my mom was sent a new virgin sim along with a letter to say we needed change it for the old one. We swapped them , the phone seemed to be updating but wouldn't work . I called virgin, followed various steps, was told that there was an issue with the mast in my area but if the issue persisted we may need a new sim posting out. The phone hasn't been working properly since then. There has been no service , calls or texts now for over a week  or so. I have been trying to get through as its my moms only way of keeping in touch . Can you please help , thank you 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No service for over a week

If you're struggling with getting through to CS and the Live chat is not currently available on the main VM website when signed in, a text message only service is available via: 07533016422 Just send a text with the issue you are facing and someone will get back to you as soon as they can. Please bear in mind at this time this service does also have a high load and may take quite some time to get back to you.

Hope this helps

Kieran
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am a Virgin Media Field Technician. All and any advice given is based on my experience in the field or my personal experiences with my own set up at home. If my answer was helpful to you please Mark as helpful or consider leaving the post some Kudos.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Tags (1)
0 Kudos