Menu
jomusiclover
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No security question

I had set up a online account as I ordered a mobile online for my partner, upon this I created an online account for his number in his name. We then got a call saying his credit check didn't pass. So we got a mobile for him registered in my name. I had to ring the help line to have the email address deactivated so that we could re register his mobile as it was stating that number was already in use. We have now tried to re register his number to use online and it is asking us for a security password with no security question. I have tried the original answer for the original account and the password that was set up over the phone, neither of which is allowing us to access the set up for his mobile online. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: No security question

Hi jomusiclover,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you're having some issues registering for an online account.

The security answer is the same answer that you provide when you speak to us by the phone and provide a password to verify identity as the account holder.

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
jomusiclover
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for the reply, I have tried that password and its still not letting me access it at all.

0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for confirming, 

Does it come up with an error message, or does it say the password is wrong?

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
jomusiclover
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Its saying it is the wrong password, when we created the mobile account on the phone no password was given. The only password I have ever given or been asked for was in regards to my virgin media account. Not mobile account

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello jomusiclover

Sorry this is still an issue 

I will need to send you a private message to pass security 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L

0 Kudos