cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No response after mobile order

matt_isf_denton
Joining in

Hi, I recently placed an order and it said "There's just a few checks between you and the good stuff", but I haven't heard anything since! I'm after a phone ASAP because my old phone broke and I don't know if this is getting anywhere. My account seems to have been created and I can login, but when I click on view mobile accounts I get a page error. My order ID is:100001673893321

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi matt_isf_denton, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this. 

There is no estimated time I'm afraid. The team will always run through any checks needed as quickly as they can. If there are any issues, they will 'park' the order and try and contact you to resolve them. 

There was nothing on there to suggest this was the case so I would advise to remain patient for now and we'll be in touch shortly 🙂

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi matt_isf_denton, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us in the Community. 

It's great to hear you're wanting to join Virgin Mobile although we are sorry to hear you've not heard anything back after ordering. 

We can certainly take a look to see what's what at this end. To do this I will need to confirm some information with you and pass data protection. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi matt_isf_denton, 

Thanks for coming back to me on this one and passing security. 

Checking things this end, there's been no updates yet so things are still processing. As soon as the team have an update for you we'll be in touch. 

Apologies for the delays. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Thank you for the reply,

Is there an estimate on the time on said checks please? I'm confused as usually there's just a check and an approval/rejection. Sorry for the questions it's just my phone is currently broke and I'm in need of a new one! 

Hi matt_isf_denton, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this. 

There is no estimated time I'm afraid. The team will always run through any checks needed as quickly as they can. If there are any issues, they will 'park' the order and try and contact you to resolve them. 

There was nothing on there to suggest this was the case so I would advise to remain patient for now and we'll be in touch shortly 🙂

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team