Menu
mzydak1
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No reception/ network

Dear Team, I am abroad (in Portugal) and unable to access any network/ reception (I am unable to make or receive any calls/ texts/ access data). I have tried trouble shooting with adding APNs, turning on/off roaming and trying to add a manual network which do not work. I do not have any reception therefore cannot access my account (because Ive forgotten my log in details and they send a text code which I can't receive). I have put a friends sim in my phone (with a different provider)  and I am able to get full coverage. Is there any thing else I can try before giving up and changing provider? 

0 Kudos
enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No reception/ network

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-Mobile/Roaming-Tips-for-using-your-Virgin-Mobile-whilst-...

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
mzydak1
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately I had already changed to manual networks before and cannot connect to any network here as well as changing the roaming to international but still no success 

0 Kudos
Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi mzydak1,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear about the issue you're having your signal aboard. 

I have been able to locate your account and so wish to assist further with this. 

What I will do is private message you to confirm some details. 

^Martin

0 Kudos