Menu
Gitston
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

No phone due to cancelled contract

Can anyone help?
I arranged an upgrade earlier this week, we’ve recently moved house so asked the agent to update my details. He didn’t so the new phone was delivered to my old address. (Couldn’t change delivery address with either VM or Yodel). 
New owners refused the phone, so returned to VM. 
Today at work phone stopped working and when I got home have an email from VM saying they have cancelled my contract due to returned phone. 
Surely this is not ok? I’ve paid for a service and have no phone (even excluding the upgrade). 
Spent over 2 hours on ‘chat’ this eve where one agent admitted their mistake before ‘finishing their shift’ and transferring me to another agent who ‘was just going on their lunch break’ and finally a third agent who was ‘at the end of their shift’ too. 
Am so frustrated!!! 

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: No phone due to cancelled contract

Hi Gitson,

Thanks for your post and I am so sorry to hear you have not had the best experience with us.

Just to confirm was this a cable or mobile order that you are having issues with?
Zoie

0 Kudos
Gitston
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

It’s a mobile contract. 
I’m done now to be honest. I’ve had no phone since Friday through no fault of my own. I have sent numerous messages and this is the only reply I’ve had. 
The only reply I need is how to get my PAC code as I’m leaving. I’ve never experienced such poor customer service. 

0 Kudos
Travis_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Gitston

I'm so sorry to hear about this.

I'd love to have a look into this for you so you remain with ourselves, if you'd like me to get the phone situation sorted then please let me know but if you're certain you would like your PAC code the quickest way to get this would be to text 'PAC' to 65075.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

@Travis_M wrote:

Hi @Gitston

I'm so sorry to hear about this.

I'd love to have a look into this for you so you remain with ourselves, if you'd like me to get the phone situation sorted then please let me know but if you're certain you would like your PAC code the quickest way to get this would be to text 'PAC' to 65075.

Regards

Just wondering how you can Text for a PAC Code from a phone that has been wrong cut off 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Gitston
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

@enlli exactly this!! 🤯

0 Kudos
Travis_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

My apologies for this @Gitston - i'm going to private message you now to collect a few more details and we can get this looked at for you.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos