Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No new SIM and being barred tomorrow!

I've only just found this forum today and have been trying to contact Virgin Mobile for weeks. I have had numerous messages to replace my SIM card but I have never received a new SIM card. I managed to speak to someone on the 789 line about three weeks ago who assured me they would arrange a new SIM to be sent. I have still not received a SIM and have not been able to get back in touch with anyone since.

the service cut off  my line 2 weeks ago how can i get this new sim card?

I have been with Virgin mobile for lots of years but I really need a solution to this problem

Thank you for your help 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: No new SIM and being barred tomorrow!

Good luck with this problem.... My first sim didnt arrive and the second one reads INVALID... and my new contract is now ticking.

Already 2 long calls and looks like another due.......Nice staff but still no service.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

It seems like nobody in virgin media can help  to find real solution  on that problem !!!

are they hiding something from us???

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello @fleure 

I have escalated to the VM forum team, one of the VM staff will be along in this thread to resolve it for you.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi fleure,

Welcome to the community forum 🙂 I'm sorry to hear that your services have been restricted and you have not received your new SIM.

I'm going to send you over a private message so I can take a few details and look into this for you. Check out the purple envelope for my message,

See you there,

Beth

0 Kudos