cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No network / sim not arrived

jackmeakin
Tuning in

I received messages to say that my sim had been sent and that I had 7 days until my current sim would stop working. I now have no network and unable to use my phone for calls or messages. I have no mobile data or signal. Please can this be resolved ASAP as I am expecting an important call. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Jackmeakin,

Thanks for coming back to us about your undelivered SIM, I'll be happy to get this looked into and I apologise it's not arrived yet. 

I'll send you a PM now so we can check your address details and get another one sent out. 

Speak soon!

Megan_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Jack, welcome to the community! Thank you for posting! 

Sorry to hear about this issue with your SIM. 
Has the other SIM arrived?

If so, please ensure you have activated the SIM correctly: How Do I Activate And Set Up New SIM | Virgin Media Help

If not, please let us know so we can offer further support! 

All the best. 

Molly

Hi 

thanks for your reply.

no, I have not received my sim and the tracking / order number in my email from virgin does not provide any updates.

thank you

jack 

Hi Jackmeakin,

Thanks for coming back to us about your undelivered SIM, I'll be happy to get this looked into and I apologise it's not arrived yet. 

I'll send you a PM now so we can check your address details and get another one sent out. 

Speak soon!

Megan_L

Hi Jackmeakin,

Thanks for chatting with me in our PM's, I am so glad I managed to get this issue resolved along with the complaint case. 

If you need any further help with this particular issue please don't hesitate to come back to me. Any new issues, you know you can always create a new post and me and my team will be happy to help again 🙂

Kindest regards,

Megan_L