cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No mobile signal

SophieRobins
Joining in

About 3-4 weeks ago the mobile phone signal has dropped to 0-1 bars everywhere I go: work, home, out, in etc. I haven’t had more than two bars of signal since then. I have looked at all the coverage and to see if there are any known issues but keep getting taken round in a useless circle on the website that asks if I am in aeroplane mode… my brother also had this issue and has swapped providers. Issue fixed, he now has full bars. Frustrating.

12 REPLIES 12

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Sorry to hear of this issue @SophieRobins, and a very warm welcome to our Community Forums!

Can you please advise me if you've possibly been able to try your SIM card in a different device to rule out any handset issues that may be causing a fault?

Is this happening in multiple locations, or just whilst you're at home?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Hi, 

Yes, I have tried it in another phone and it is exactly the same. 
Also the same wherever I go, multiple locations. 

thank you, 

Sophie 

Can you tell me when you were last issued with a new sim card? 

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Hi,

It was around October 2019.

Thank you,

Sophie

Hi Sophie,

You will require a new Sim as we have had network changes since you last received one, I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Sophie,

Thank you for joining me in a private chat and clearing security, now we have checked the address is correct I have now arranged a replacement Sim card, this will arrive within 3 to 5 days, once received pop it in and once up and running lets see how things go, please let us know how you get on.

Regards

Paul.

I am having this same problem. I thought you might have changed the towers you use since you partnered with O2. Can you send me an updated SIM card as well please

Hi Silver5040,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear you are facing issues with your Mobile Signal, are there any issues showing here https://virg.in/coverage ?

Regards

Paul.

No , nothings showing on the coverage checker.