cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No mobile signal for 3 days

Meafordman
Joining in

Since migration to Vodafone i have lost signal in my area ST12. Get good signal when in other areas. Unless provider can correct this yhen i will have no o0tion but to cancel my two sim card contracts and vhoose another network provider.

7 REPLIES 7

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

What does the VF coverage checker quote for your area?

https://www.vodafone.co.uk/network/status-checker 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Good indoors and outdoors but this is not the case in reality.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Does the same coverage checker acknowledge any existing known faults in the area? Any "I have no coverage in xyz area" query has to check for the predicted service & known faults. Equally do you know of any friends or relatives on VF in this same area?

Virgin Mobile can only offer the coverage provided by their host network.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

It shows issues in ST15 area. This may be having an impact i guess

I'm so sorry to hear this @Meafordman

I have checked the post code and I cannot see anything in the area that shows an issue. 

Has you signal improved at all? Also did you use a specific post code to check or just ST15? 

Thank you. 

No improvement still no signal. I checked Vodafone signal checker and they say that they are aware of a problem in ST15 area. When i checked location it is about 500 yards from where i live. Underground cabling works are ongoing and i assume that this is what may be causing the problem. I did ask Vodafone to keep me updated via text but they do not recognise my mobile number as a Vodafone number.

Thanks for letting us know @Meafordman and I am so sorry to hear this.

As the work has been identified it does mean the teams are working on this now to resolve as soon as possible.

Please do keep checking for updates for this.