Menu
baruch
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No mobile service

My phone is showing 3 bars signal, but won't send texts, even in a different area.  I want to check my balance and send texts.

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: No mobile service

Hi baruch

Thanks for posting. My apologies for the delayed reply and the signal issues. 

Have you managed to get this sorted since posting? Let me know if you need further assistance

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
baruch
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Trying to check balance, tried old number of 789 -nothing. 789000 'not registered on system'.  I don't have any texts to send currently, so I can't check that, but last time I tried, it said I had no mobile service.  I don't make calls, as I'm deaf, and rely on texts, e-mails and WhatsApp.

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Baruch,

Thanks for your reply and I am sorry to hear this, I have checked and your coverage is good within your area, does the sim receive and send texts in a different device?

Has the phone been topped up ?

Zoie

0 Kudos
baruch
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your reply. I still have no text messaging service, though my phone has indicated a strong signal all along.  I have no other device I can try my sim card in, sorry.  I did top my phone up with £10, but I can't check my balance as.... I have no text service!  I can't use the phone in the normal way, as I am severely deaf.  It would seem I need to take my phone to be checked out locally, if the service is actually good. 

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I am so sorry baruch,

I can take a look from our end to see what's going on for you?
I will pop you over a message and we can go from there, keep a lookout for the purple envelope.

Zoie

0 Kudos