cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No incoming mobile calls or texts

Fastra
Dialled in

This is now my second day of no incoming calls or texts.
Rang Customer service yesterday and they told me their was a problem that was being looked at and should be fixed by 6pm yesterday, they also said they would email be updates - which never came.

Does anyone have any idea when this will be fixed???

6 REPLIES 6

Kings2018
Tuning in

I am also having this problem, very annoying and this is costing me money as I use this phone for work. Does anyone have updates, I have spoke to customer service who told me it was a known fault and they where working on it.

Yep - costing me money from clients not being able to call me and also not getting calls from hospital about treatment I'm having at the moment!

I seem to have sorted it.
Took the sim card out, put it back in and 'refreshing sim data' came up - then loads of texts came through and I can now receive incoming calls.
Perhaps its something to do with the O2 swap???

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Fastra, thanks for your posts and updates on the forum and sorry to hear of the issues with your mobile services today.

Thanks for letting us know it's been resolved now after you've removed and re-inserted your SIM in the handset, we're glad to know this is sorted for you.

Please, have a read here for more on our migration to O2 mobile where you'll find all the info you need.

Let us know if you have more questions, happy to advise.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Fastra
Dialled in

still actually on Virgin though

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for confirming this issue was not relevant or due to the migration, you'll receive the relevant communications from us when the time approaches for your switch so you know what to expect.

Any more questions, let us know.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs