Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No incoming calls ring tone for virgin sim

I have had a virgin sim for 1-2 months that I use with an iPhone 8 Plus.  There is no ring tone for incoming calls, so I tried using the sims of other companies in the same phone, and the phone rings. I called technical support but no progress has been made so far. I was told that someone would contact me in 48 hours. It is now 4 days since I spoke to a member of the technical team; no one has contacted me since then.

I also recall that the engineer who visited my home to install Virgin broadband asked me if I had previously used Virgin broadband. I told him I hadn't as I was moving from Sky broadband to Virgin for the first time. He showed me a very old Virgin box and proceeded to set up Virgin broadband using the same very old antiquated looking box. Why didn't he change the box? I have been living at my home address for a considerable amount of years but he did not think it necessary to update the old box.  This is very poor service. I would like an engineer visit ASAP, and the problem the with virgin sim, if this is indeed the problem, sorted out ASAP. 

I am really disappointed with Virgin service and products. Can anyone offer advice?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No incoming calls ring tone for virgin sim

Hello pvmusic88

Thanks for your post 

Sorry to hear this is has happened 

I am happy to look at both of these issue for you 

If we start with the Sim card issue 

Does this still need looking at

I will send you a private message to pass Security first 

If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 

The antiquated looking hub is the One we currently install all our customer with Hub3

I am not sure why this was described as an old box

Gareth_L

Regards     
Gareth_L

0 Kudos