Menu
Pamnotsure
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No freebie received

Hi everyone

I've just received my lovely new phone which I ordered yesterday - the deal includes free headphones and 6 months free spotify. Does anyone know how these offers work as I didn't get the headphones delivered with my phone. i.e. do they usually get sent sent separately?

Thanks for your help,

🙂

0 Kudos
Lisburn1
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No freebie received

Hi

I did a web chat order and was confirmed with free headphones had the same issue. My pretty new phone arrived 🙂 but not headphones?🥺

If you find an answer let me know. I was just going to call today about. 

😊

0 Kudos
Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Pamnotsure,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear this. When was the handset delivered? Have you had any further update on this?

^Martin

0 Kudos
Pamnotsure
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi 

My handset arrived 7th August.

I have managed to have a web chat with virgin and they told me the headphones should arrive 14 days after the handset.

So all I can do now is wait another 6 days and see if they arrive.

My husband ordered the same handset under this deal the day after me and his phone also arrived without the headphones, so he will wait to see if mine arrive before contacting virgin.

I have to say, by way of feedback to virgin, that I think it's a poor show to entice customers with a deal like this and then not send the two items out together. I also had to sit in front of my laptop for 3 and3/4 hours waiting for chat to respond!

If someone from virgin is reading this post then I hope they can take on board this feedback.

I'll update you on here as and when my headphones arrive.

cheers for now

Pam

0 Kudos