cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No data roaming In Spain

Mimo2057
Joining in

I did not realise that I needed to turn on Roam Like Home before I left UK.  So I'm now in Spain with no service of phone, messages, data.  I've tried to access my account on my tablet to turn on roaming but my password seems incorrect.  I've asked to reset password but a code was sent by text to my phone, on which I have no service!  How can I manage to get set up?  Any thoughts appreciated...

5 REPLIES 5

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Mimo2057

Thank you so much for your first post to our community forums and welcome to the team! 

I'm so sorry to hear that you are facing this issue with your data roaming. 

I'd be happy to take a look for you via a PM I cannot guarantee that we can set this up for you but we can certainly try, 

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

Thank you. 

Hi. I have this same issue. In Spain and didn't log into my account to turn on roaming. Cannot remember my password to get into my account, and cannot receive the text code needed because I'm not on a network. Surely there must be a way for me to change it here?!?!

Hi there @Pecan 👋 Welcome to our forum and thanks for your post 😊

Sorry to see you've been having issues with accessing your online account to set up roaming while in Spain 😔 I'll be more than happy to assist with this.

I'll send you a PM to confirm your details.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Thanks for chatting with me via PM @Pecan 😊 Glad to see your roaming is now working.

If you need to see any information regarding using your phone abroad, you can check our roaming hub here for further support.

Also, in regards to the issue with accessing your online account, have you now been able to see the text to log in? 

Let us know if you need anything further, we're always happy to help.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Yes, I'm able log into my account now. Thanks again for getting it sorted for me, you've been a great help. Best, Chris