cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No data/ Slow data

TonyVit
Joining in

Hello everyone, I left Sky mobile & joined Virgin mobile a couple of weeks ago.  Since then my data has been really bad, it's been slow or not working at all.  I have changed the settings with help from virgin technical support  it gets better for a bit then back to no good.  I thought that Sky mobile & Virgin mobile both piggback on the O2 network, they woul be the same, as it says on various websites.  But no Virgin mobile is a huge disappointment.  Please help 😡

4 REPLIES 4

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi TonyVit,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear your Mobile Network has gone worse since changing over to us, are there any known issues showing here.

Regards

Paul.

maceyp
Tuning in

You should've never left. Prior to O2 Virgin was on Vodafone Network and everything worked smoothly with stable fast speeds.

Sooner the mitigation to O2 the service has been so poor that if it wasn't for the fact I get SIM free via my package I would've left already. There is zero stability or consistent speeds. VM don't care about customers and have terrible service these days yet put prices up again

Hi there @maceyp 👋 Welcome back to our forum and thanks for posting 😊

Sorry to see you've still been having issues with your data, I can certainly understand the frustration with this 😔 I have checked the service in the area and there don't seem to be any issues showing.

I will be happy to check this further for you, so this can be done I'll send you a PM to confirm your details.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@maceyp As the poster was on Sky they should be getting the same signal as before. Both Virgin and Sky are O2 MNVO's

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks