Menu
Beckygray
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No connection

Hiya, last Tuesday my phone was saying there was an update needed to have internet connection although the phone was completely updated. Contacted apple and they said it’s all ok their end - I have recently put my sim in a different phone and it’s working perfectly fine. 
My contract was renewed on the 1st of February would this have anything to do with it? 
Please help!!:-(

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No connection

Connect your phone to WiFi and then go ahead on reset the network settings as described here https://drfone.wondershare.com/reset-iphone/reset-network-settings-iphone.html

Once this has complete you will need to reconnect your device with WiFi and hopefully this will resolve the issue.

Updates on iPhones can be either Software or Configuration, I think your phone was trying to do a configuration update, if it is an iPhone 12 this might likely be due to the 5G switch on with Virgin Media.

If I've helped please let me know 🙂 Matt

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....
Vodafone 5G EE BQM Hub 4 BQM Hub 3 BQM Hitron CGNV4 BQM TT BQM

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
0 Kudos