cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Virgin Mobile Network

toot20toot
Joining in

Hi,

I am having an issue with my network, the signal dropped off suddenly a couple of days ago and has not returned at all since.

I am on a rolling monthly contract which is paid by DD, all up to date and i have plenty of allowances left.

I've ran all the normal tests. Airplane mode is off. Do not disturb is off. Checked all APN settings. Ran the Phone Fix Tool.

I can't understand how it can go from working to not in a few minutes. Isn't wet, hasn't been dropped there is just no connection to the Virgin Media network at all. I have reset all my connections to see if this fixes it. All apps and OS up to date. 

The handset is a Sony Xperia 1

Any help would be much appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You can check future issues on https://status.o2.co.uk/

Virgin's mobile service is now just a rebadged O2.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi toot20toot,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear about the issue with your Virgin Mobile signal. 

Can you confirm if the non signal is happening in multiple locations?

^Martin

Not to worry, the issue has miraculously rectified itself!
It was in all areas as I travel to different cities, locally for work and the issue was consistent.
It is all good now without me doing anything I hadn't already done, typical of Virgin problems it seems.
kind regards.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You can check future issues on https://status.o2.co.uk/

Virgin's mobile service is now just a rebadged O2.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi toot20toot,

Thanks for your update on this. I'm glad to hear things are now resolved. Please do feel free to pop back if you continue to experience any problems and we'll do our best to assist.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Thanks very much, I will be sure to pop back if I have any further problems as the community seems like a great place to seek help.
Peace