cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Services abroad

NataliaK
Joining in

Hi,

I am currently abroad and I’m aware that there was a new SIM card was sent to me, however I won’t be back in the country for another month. I phoned virgin to inform them about that last month, when I received the text message that the sim swap is required and they advised that that’s no problem and they will extend the service until I’m back in the country to swap it over. However, since Wednesday I have no service and no way of communicating them. Does anyone have any advice as to how I could contact them and get my services back? 

Many thanks,

Nat 

5 REPLIES 5

Corey_C

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forums, NataliaK,

Sorry to hear that your SIM has been cancelled. Unfortunately there is no way to extend further as this is part of the network migration process since 2017 and it can no longer be extended any further.
We can arrange to have a replacement SIM sent, however we cannot ship to overseas. Are you able to arrange to have someone send it to your there?

Cheers,
Corey C

Hi Corey,

Thank you very much for getting back to me. Yes, that sounds like an option. Am I able to arrange for the the sun to be resent here?

many thanks,

natalia 

Thanks for your reply, Natalia,

Apologies as I'm not clear on your last post. Are you saying you can arrange to have someone send the SIM there for you overseas? If you do have their address then I will send you a private message to get it, then once I have the SIM sent to them, they can send it to you overseas.

Cheers,

Corey C

Hi, 

Apologies if I wasn’t clear. Yes I can arrange someone in the UK to send it to me. Please if you could contact me via private message id appreciate it.

many thanks,

Natalia 

That's great, Natalia. I'll get this sent to you now.

Cheers,

Corey C