cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Service

Mindi81
Tuning in

No service since Monday (3rd day today). I was abroad last weekend but I am pretty sure it was working fine when I arrived in the UK. I’ve called Virgin several time (not easy when you have no service! A shame there is no chat anymore…) but they hung up on me before solving anything each time. I tried many things following their advice (reset network, choose network) but I cannot connect to Virgin network so still no signal. This is very frustrating.

I would really appreciate any kind of help to resolve this issue. Many thanks!

5 REPLIES 5

Travis_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Mindi81

Thanks for posting on our community forum and I am so sorry to hear about your issue!

Just to check, are you still in the UK right now when trying to connect to the network? Is the SIM provided by ourselves or is it a Vodafone / O2 SIM?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Travis,

Many thanks for your prompt reply.

I am in the UK right now and the SIM is provided by Virgin. Hope that helps 🙂

Hi @Mindi81

Thank you for your reply

I am going to drop you a private message now to confirm some details and investigate further, please keep an eye on your inbox for a message from myself.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hello,

It's now been a week. I've received a new SIM but unfortunately this didn't resolve the issue. Could this be linked to my number being suspended or something in this direction? Any idea on how to solve this would be very welcome!

Thanks.

Hi @Mindi81 thanks for posting.

I can see that you're currently liaising with one of my colleagues.  I will therefore leave you in his capable hands. I hope you get your issue resolved as swiftly as possible.  

Regards

Lee_R