Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No SIM

Need SIM for new phone7. Joined in Feb 2020 on SIM only deal from Virgin, Samsung own phone. No bill received from Virgin till a few days ago Aug 14th , and no Welcome Pack, only ever received confirmation of my deal, my phone number and confirmation that DD would be taken each month. Never received my Virgin  Account Number nor my Area info and I understand these are always on people's bills.  My old phone broke and old SIM damaged.. Managed to get a web chat with Virgin and was sent an online form. I filled in form asked for new SIM, submitted form. It was accepted but no new SIM arrived. Been waiting 3 months without any service. Cannot log in, when I try, told no record of my account or my email address, but I get emails from Virgin at that email address!!! Told to register,but could not as told I have no account and also my email not recognised. Was asked for my Area Number Code but never given one (as it should have been on the bills I never received!). The bill I just received is only a partial bill, (no area number given,but at least it gave my account number). Obviously I cannot phone Virgin from my old broken mobile, tried to get web chat,tried phoning from my landline, going round in circles Tried every mode of contacting Virgin, tried Ofcom, appears  next my next step is CISAS, as I am paying for service I have not had for 3 months. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No SIM

Hello Rosalita1,

Sorry to hear you haven't received your new SIM and that you haven't received certain details about your account. I appreciate that without some details, you're also unable to register for an online account which may prevent you from managing your account. 

You should have already received your SIM and details and I'll need to take a look as to what has happened so I'll send you a Private Message to take some details from you and have a look. Please reply back to it 🙂

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your Private Message @Rosalita1 and happy to hear that an agent has arranged a new SIM out for you. Please make sure you activate it when you get it and let us know if you have any issues with it.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Lisa and all, was beginning to feel total defeat, am so relieved to be able to use my new mobile at last after 3 long months! Kind regards Rosalita
0 Kudos