Menu
Gazzer83
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No Mobile signal in PO13

We have had little to no mobile signal in PO13 area. I am a disabled person and rely heavily on my mobile. I am paying for a service which i have not received for over 2 weeks now. No amount  of complaining seems to do anything. Once again VM letting people down. No it is not my phone as my wife has a different phone on the same network. What are you doing VM other than collecting money.

Seriously upset customer

Gary

0 Kudos
enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: No Mobile signal in PO13

As Virgin are reliant on EE for signal a good place is to check here to see if there is a local fault.

https://myaccount.ee.co.uk/networkchecker/checkservice

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Gazzer83
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Checked the EE service and there is a problem but shouldn't VM be aware and keep us informed. @ weeks is a bit of a long time to be without service.

0 Kudos
yamaxt
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

i am also in po13 area and have same issue, they are quick to take money each month but not give any back. between the hours of 8 am and 16.00 hrs i have no signal, this really does need sorting.

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Gazzer83, 

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue looked into, I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you. 

As its been a few days can I ask if there has been any improvement on your signal since posting?

If no, then can I ask if you are now on our own Virgin Mobile network (Purple SIM) and not on the EE hosted red SIM?

We have no control over EE's network/upgrades. 

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos