Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No Incoming Mobile Calls

I have not received any incoming calls for the last 5 days.

I have spent ages on the phone to Virgin and one chap managed to get it working for about a minute. Then it went down again.

My next call was to a female who, when I explained that I wasn't receiving any incoming calls, asked me what I wanted her to do! The next person kept insisting it was a problem with the mast and it had been reported. 

I asked if they had any other similar reports from my area and he didn't think so, just me apparently. Odd in a built up area of London isn't it? . I expressed my disbelief but he would not be swayed. The problem was the mast. I went out of the area and guess what...no calls. Another friend on a Virgin contract had no problem receiving calls in the same area. 

This mast excuse just doesn't hold water. I will have to switch provider as I do not appreciate being fobbed off. I have tried changing my settings from 5G to 2G and that hasn't worked either.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Incoming Mobile Calls

Hello AJ77, 

Welcome to our community forum it's great to have you on board. 

I'm very sorry to hear that you haven't been able to receive any calls over the past five days and I appreciate this will have been very frustrating for you.

Please can you confirm when you last rebooted your handset then carried out a manual network search? 

Please can you also confirm what colour SIM card you have inserted in your handset? 

Thanks,. 

Dean C 

0 Kudos