Menu
Ancarra
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Nightmare of trying to put new Sims in old phones pre network change etc

Have old pay as you go family phones which don't want to play ball with the replacement Sims.Wont accept codes etc Have put old Sims back in Unfortunately have £20 credit on one and about £10 on other three.Any ideas welcome .Someone told me that Virgin not interested in us old folk with old phones and won't reimburse any money left on phone even if their new Sims don't work on the phones

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Nightmare of trying to put new Sims in old phones pre network change etc

Hello

What make / model phones are they ?

If the phones are not supported on the new SIM VM will send a replacement phone to you.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Ancarra
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks I think Virgin are being extremely elusive as there are too many people wanting free replacement phones. Latest saga to get phones unlocked thought I'd try one at a time Said they'd text me on phone that doesn't actually work now to unlock it!! Head on brick wall comes to mind

0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to here you're having issues with your new SIMS and the handsets Ancarra.

I would like to take a closer look into this for you. To enable me to do so, I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos