Menu
ROH2
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

New to virgin mobile

Hi all, After waiting 1 to 2 hours between 9 and 17.00 for last 2day I can not get to the customer service to resolve the issue I have. Placed an order online a week ago, for some reason after everything, credit check etc couldn't make it to the end. And a message was popping up to call to CS. Finally I did, gone through again an order was placed. Now I have 2 accounts. VM app won't allow me to join them. Both on my name and email ,can't get to CS after 42 mins waiting been cut off. Same last night. I need someone to help me bring both accounts under one roof as they are all for my family. When I try to change my nickname..pop up prevents saying I have a pending business account!!! I signed up to 12 months contract 4 sims in total. I have ported 2 off my numbers from another network now stuck here. Any help please?

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: New to virgin mobile

Hi ROH2

Thanks for posting apologies for the service issues. 

Have you managed to get this sorted since posting? Let me know if you need further assistance. 

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos