Menu
gill139
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

New sim

Haven't received new sim to replace old PAYG. Had a couple of letters but no SIM, phone no longer works, still money on account. Phone used as emergency car phone. Would like SIM or cash please. Tried other means of contacting VM but no luck.Can you help?

0 Kudos
JohnM21
Joining in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: New sim

Hi, I feel your pain, I am having exactly the same problems! I am now wondering if these problems are being experienced by Just PAYGO customers?

0 Kudos
gill139
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Think it is everyone who has an old SIM in an old non-smartphone and  possibly more than about 10 years old! Started a new post as that is what the first page suggests and there are definitely a lot of us if the number of posts that have similar titles are anything to go by!

0 Kudos
gill139
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: New sim needed no response on text service or forum

• Several attempts at using text service halfway through left hanging for hours and process has to start again! Losing patience....
0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @gill139

Welcome back to our Community, sorry that you've not yet received your new SIM as yet but have had the letters. We'll need to check your account for you and see if we can get a new replacement one sent out for you. 

We have a few accounts listed under your forum information so to ensure we have the correct one I'll pop you a Private Message so we can go through security and chat freely. Please look out for the Purple Envelope and pop me a reply when you can. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @JohnM21

I can see that we have replied to your own thread. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos