Menu
MoMack
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

New sim

I'm being asked to insert a new sim when I topped up.  I haven't been sent one??  Help appreciated.

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: New sim

Hi MoMack,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community. I am sorry if you haven't received your new SIM card.

Can you please confirm if you have moved home at all since being a Virgin Mobile customer and did you update your new address with us? Just so we know that if this is the case, we can pass security with you (being that you're the account holder) and update your address on our end, so we can arrange for a replacement SIM to be sent out to your correct address.

Many thanks,

Beth

0 Kudos
MoMack
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Beth, thanks for getting back to me.  Have decided to move soon as the £2 for first phone call is rediculous.  Thanks though.

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi MoMack,

Just wanting to clarify that you mean you're looking to change provider? If that's the case that is really disappointing to hear. If there's anything we can do this end to turn things around please let us know. We'd be sad to see you go.

Kind regards,

Beth

0 Kudos
MoMack
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Beth.  Yeah, looking around for a new provider.  We're a charity and £2 the first time we lift the phone each day is not on. 

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi MoMack,

I am sorry that you are unhappy with the call charges you've received, I can appreciate you're reasoning for this. Please know that if you do ever need to get in touch, you can call us for free on 789 from a Virgin mobile or on 150 from a Virgin landline.

You can also find a list of our call charges here

Kind regards,

Beth

0 Kudos