Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

New sim

It seems like I've spent a lifetime trying to get through to virgin media regarding my as yet undelivered sim card and I've chatted with some very nice people on text messages who have promised the earth and said they have sent my new sim card and as yet I'm still waiting, I know they know where I live as I have lived here all my life and they seem to be able to get the letters through on a regular basis threating to cut off my mobile unless I change the sim but I would if someone would please supply the sim ... ... I'm just praying that someone here works in the lost sim card division of VM and can please help .... Thank you in advance ....

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: New sim

Just finished an online message conversation with VM that was started yesterday and I've been told that a new sim has been ordered for me and all being well it should be with me in the next 3 to 5 days, so fingers crossed here's hoping it gets to me this time 🤞 … 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

New sim arrived by post this afternoon (Tuesday) and within two mins old sim out and replaced by the new one and all is working now according to plan …. again want to say thanks to the man/woman who helped me out last time (Saturday) on the live message board but for a company that's all about communication etc. its been hard work it seems like I've hung on with the phone for ever trying to get through to a human being and until I got on to the live message board I was getting no where, so I'm thinking message board might be my first port of call if I have another problem ........ I still think VM is the best 😊
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Apologies for the delay and frustration @Jameslapps but thanks for keeping us posted with how this progressed.

Please don't hesitate to get back in touch here if there's anything else we may be able to assist with.

Tom 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanx Tom I appreciate your input ....
0 Kudos