Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

New sim complete fail

Right so I was sent a sim and I even phoned the day before to say that I tried the sim and it did not activate 1st time, I was told the sim was not activated and there would be no problem. There is a problem and my new sim or old sim will not work, I then had to drive to my mums to use her phone to call customer service, after going through everything 3-4 times they then put me through to a higher skilled technician, I then went through things 3-4 times again and it did not work, he told me that he would send a working sim in a handset that I can keep or discard and use my own phone. This has not turned up when he said and I've been without my very needed phone for nearly 5 days now. I tried to log into live chat which has been hidden since Friday. I can't log into my account as I have forgotten my password which Virgin says " We have pinged a verification code to your mobile" This should not happen, I've been on a contract for 4-5 years with Virgin and this is a joke to be honest.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: New sim complete fail

Hi AnnoyedGavin , 

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and a warm welcome to you, I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your new sim card, So I can help further I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos