Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

New sim card - no mobile data

why all of a,sudden am I getting the message refreshing data and no mobile network  so I cannot send texts or make some calls 

The helpline is useless and the text service took nearly 24 hours to get back to me 

They are sending me a new SIM but I have a feeling nothing will change .why cannot virgin support sort the problem . I feel let down .is any body else having this problem please before I decide what to do next 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: New sim card - no mobile data

Hi Jacko777, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Sorry to hear that you're having this issue and I can appreciate you're keen to get it sorted. 

Have you had your new SIM since writing this post, has it fixed things? 

If not then please let us know and we can have a closer look via PM. 

:) 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yes I've got a new SIM and that was not the issue  one of your call centre staff sorted it  but why does it take so long to get through to some one who knows,what they are doing 

By the time I've talked to so my people and been cut off and told to do the same thing over and over again it's not surprising the customer is fuming  why do virgin do updates that mess peoples phones up and not mention it 

I had an s5 and after updates some banking apps never worked again and virgin's answer was we are working on it  I had to then get a new phone 

I have another phone that is working fine in the same location so it was totally virgin messing about with updates   

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Really sorry about this. 

I'm glad it's sorted for you now and we appreciate the feedback. 

Let us know if you need anything else. 

Thanks. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

This is since a new,SIM,

I have,also try your text service for answers but messages to work   why does someone try and ring me  to sort the problem rather than a message  every 24 hours  I cannot believe that virgin media staff are still asking me the same questions after 2 weeks  SHOCKING  

I bet I've still got to pay my bill though 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Sorry Jacko777, 

I thought this was sorted from your last post. 

I'm afraid we can't arrange call backs from here but I can pop you a message and you can expand on your concerns further? 

Keep an eye out for my message. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos