cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New order - no email after 4 days

mgeorky
Joining in

Hello,

I placed an order for Note 20 on a 36th months contract on the 2nd of August receiving an email with this text: 

"There's only a few more checks between you and the good stuff. You'll find out soon if your order's confirmed when you get an email or call from us."

and a link that takes me to a page with this text:

"...Don’t worry; we haven’t taken any payment yet. Our awesome team are already on the case and will have this looked at within 48 hrs. You can rest easy about calling us as one of the team will get in touch with an update."

Its been 4 days and I have made 2 phone calls to know what happened with no solution. Is this a normal Virgin Mobile procedure as I have certainly not experienced this kind of order handling before. Its either a Yes, then the phone needs to come through or a No in which case I will get the phone elsewhere. I dont want to buy elsewhere not knowing what happened here!

Can an admin help, please?

7 REPLIES 7

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

It's not a rare occurance going by post on here. Virgin rarely call or email when they said they will, leaving you, the customer, in the dark

Sadly the team here can't handle sales enquiries  

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks for your reply.

Not comforting for sure. Is there a way to cancel the order as was told over the phone that there isn't?

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I can only go what I have seen on here over a very long time and cancelling seems almost impossible.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Thanks for your post @mgeorky, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear that you've been left in the dark in regards to your handset order.

I'd be happy to look into your account to see if I can shed any light on it for you

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Thank you David, I have replied to your PM. Please check and update. Thanks.

To update people that order anyone that might come across the same issue:

Whilst the Forum Moderator tried to help but nothing was resolved. The same response that the order is with the back office, wait or call the sales team.

BTW, I just called the sales team, the same stock response. 

To sum up: Ordered a phone that can not be processed, absolutely zero communication from Virgin, can't cancel or get the phone. Can anyone's experience EVER be as poor and frustrating as this?!

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Oh, it can get worse