Menu
TonyS7
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

New mobile contracts

I have ordered 2 phones and a sim card. I qualify for family discount and this was confirmed in the call with the operative when the orders were placed.

The credit agreements do not show this discount and therefore I will not sign them.

I need a contact number of someone who can resolve this issue as the sales desk cannot assist 

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: New mobile contracts

Hey TonyS7,

If you take out more than one eligible Family Plan mobile contract on the same account you’ll automatically get a discount but this will not show on your initial contract as the discount, this will be added to your account when you start your contract with us.

You can find more information about the family plan on this link here.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
TonyS7
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Steven

Thank you for replying.

In this case why does the agreement specifically mention Family Discount and show £0. surely this says that you are not getting it

Is this confusing or misleading perhaps?

Tony

0 Kudos
Inferno
Up to speed
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Mobile:  "Just sign it. Don't worry about what the contract says. Don't worry about what you're agreeing to.  We'll tell you what you've agreed to AFTER you've signed it.  Trust us, it's fine".

It's a legally binding contract!
You won't have a leg to stand on if when they mess you about, and good luck getting hold of anyone and explaining what's happened if it all goes south after you've signed that!

0 Kudos
TonyS7
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

my thoughts entirely!

thank you for your thoughts