Menu
Moooo
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

New customer, I want answers..

I am experiencing the WORST customer service ever!

Placed my order (iPhone 12 Pro/AirPods Pro) on 30/10/20 and selected delivery day 26/11/20 so I booked day off to wait for delivery.  26th Nov arrived but NO email with tracking or info so I spent half an hour on hold for a customer service rep to tell me I’ll ‘definitely receive it today’ and to ring yodel for a tracking number. I called yodel and they were puzzled at me calling with no tracking (they said Virgin should provide this) and they had no record of a parcel for me. Back on the phone to VM and being passed from pillar to post to be told phone is out of stock (warehouse was supposed to get stock 25/11 but it didn’t arrive). STILL not received any email at all apologising for delay or a new delivery date.

I spent 13 hours texting back and forth on Monday, still no answer but told I would receive an email - guess what - STILL NO EMAIL. 

I knew the offer was too good to be true, I am tempted to just cancel and be done with it because the complete lack of customer care is a disgrace.

In another thread, other customers had at least received emails and some had vouchers - I’ve had nothing. It is now 7 days since my ‘estimated delivery date’ and 33 days since I placed the order.

0 Kudos
ingmars777
Tuning in
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: New customer, I want answers..

I’m in same boat as you ordered iphone 12 pro with airpods on 28/10/2020 delivery should been delivered on 24/10/2020 but nothing was delivered still waiting . But i got email offering a voucher and 2 emails telling me they are aiming  to deliver it to me in next 14 days and other telling in next 7 days.

0 Kudos
Moooo
Tuning in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

You are luckier than me then (by at least receiving emails/vouchers). I’ve literally heard nothing.

I understand there are stock issues for a lot of providers/networks but it’s the complete lack of communication that’s frustrating me. If it is going to be another 7 days, let me know!! Surely the warehouse should have an expected shipment date?? Judging by the amount of people I’ve seen on here, these are not isolated cases - is there not someone chasing this up on behalf of customers?

0 Kudos
bringmethecakes
Joining in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

If nothing but to offer you a glimmer of hope here is my situation.... 

Ordered an iPhone 12 Pro Pacific Blue 128gb w/ apple watch on the 30th October with an expected delivery of 24th November.

That came and gone and got the same voucher that most got. Yesterday I received an email saying its on the way and will be delivered 2 weeks ago... Yodel tracking updated to out for delivery today. 

I think the problem right now is the airpod stock as I've ordered an ipad Pro with airpods and that's going to be the 18th of December due to the airpods being out of stock. 

0 Kudos
ingmars777
Tuning in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I had similar issues  3 years ago when I ordered iphone x was waiting for it come one month. It’s same old problem every time they launch new iphone .

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the posts, have you received the handsets or updates on this through email or text since your posts? 

Let us know, Emily.

0 Kudos
Moooo
Tuning in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Not a sausage. No emails since I signed the contract even though I was told by two different members of staff when I rang that I would get an email update. No vouchers, no ‘sorry we can’t fulfil your order until January’ - absolutely zero.

i have since cancelled my contract and order because the complete lack of customer service is a disgrace. I’ve been lied to, passed from pillar to post and there has been NO effort to keep me updated or even issue an apology.

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear you chose to cancel the order, we'll feed this back to the team regarding the lack of contact. 

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos