Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

New contract

I ordered a new contract on the weekend (first time with virgin) and they have said expected delivery to be Monday 9th November (gone) but saying out of stock online. I haven’t had any emails or updates for new dates of delivery I just would like to know when I can expect to have this new device and when it is expected back in stock please. I’ve tried texting etc and no one can help

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: New contract

Hi there @Jos04 

Welcome to the community and thanks for your post. Apologies for the delay in response and to hear you've been having issues with a delayed order. 

Has this device since been delivered? 

Let us know and we'll do our best to advise. 

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Hollie 

thank you for getting back to me. I haven’t received my phone yet but have an email saying they hope to get it to me in the next 19 days. Is there a way to receive a clear time frame? I am happy for it to take a while but I need it before 9th December so I can keep my old number. 
thanks!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I see, really sorry about this @Jos04 

I'm afraid that if there has been a delay it will be a stock issue. I'm afraid I'm not able to give a time frame on this, however we will update you when it's ready to be dispatched. 

Thanks for your patience, please let us know if you need any further help. 

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos