Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 22
Flag for a moderator

New application for mobile contract

• Hi . Does anyone know how to know what’s going on about an application made 6days a go for an iPhone 11 contract, I did everything online and was told that they would get in contact with me after a few checks..... have heard nothing and can’t get hold of anyone and can get no email to write to..... any ideas?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Re: New application for mobile contract

Hi there,

If its easier please personal message me your name and contact number and a conveiniant time and ill get someone from the sales team to call you.

Hope this helps

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Hi I’m new to this service so bare with me , I’m just figuring how this works, is this message currently private or posted for public? I’m just trying to work out how to private msg u so I can give you my personal number 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Ok it’s pubic I think,,, lol

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Can someone in layman’s terms tell me how to private send a msg to the kind msg to help in second post in this thread x

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 6 of 22
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Add the mod as a friend on his page, and you'll be able to send a DM. Make sure your email is verified otherwise it wont be an option. 

I am also facing the same problem of an order on park, and the unknown of whether I will be accepted. I can't even apply for a contract with another provider until I find out 

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 7 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Hi

I am in a similar position to the original poster about new Iphone 11 contracts (with free airbubs), I ordered two on April 28th via the messaging system with a virgin rep... Unfortunately it all went downhill from there, she didn't send the confirmation emails, I had to contact Virgin again, once I had them I did confirm the contract but nothing since.... Contacting Virgin at the moment is a bit of a nightmare and it looks like they now have the incorrect account details for me...

Any suggestions, ringing or going direct messaging is almost hopeless.... At this point am thinking of just cancelling the whole thing. I understand the current situation is difficult but it is not boding well

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 8 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Did you get anywhere with this as I am in a similar position
Thanks
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Hi rhisop

Thank you for posting.

I am sorry to hear you are having similar issues to the original poster. 

You have advised the team may have incorrect details for you, have they given any indication of the next steps or if the order has been placed on hold un til they are corrected? Sometimes the order can be parked, is this something that has been mentioned by the team?

Thanks 

Nat
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 10 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Hi I have had the new phones delivered but cannot register on virgin mobile which keeps asking for a security question which has never been set up... I am getting nowhere fast to be honest... 

At the point of cancelling the whole damn thing 

0 Kudos