cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New account, Fraudulent Flag!!!!!!!!

AhmedMahmoud
Joining in

Hi

Like soooooooo many people, I placed a new mobile contract order 2 months ago (online) and everything went through, verification, direct debit confirmation and Yodel delivery confirmation. Waited for the order to arrive, nothing arrived, contacted customer service and they said I’ll get it the next day, still nothing arrived. I contacted them again and they told me the order was cancelled, no reason given and I have to replace the order again!!!! However I received a confirmation from virgin media that my direct debit will be taken from a certain date!!!! After a few phone calls my direct debit was cancelled. Tried to place the order over the phone as suggested by customer service but they told me the account was restricted!!!! and that they need to file a case, 2 months later and over 20 calls and 20 cases filed, still my account is flagged as fraud!!!!!! Every time I was told that someone from the security team will call me, not once i received a call. 

I’m a new customer, and this is not a good start.

Can someone pls assist with this problem.

Thank you

1 REPLY 1

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @AhmedMahmoud 👋 Welcome to our forum and thanks for your post 😊

Sorry to see you've been having issues with trying to have this fraud flag removed, I can certainly understand that this would be frustrating 😔

I'll certainly be happy to help with this, so this can be done I'll send you a PM to confirm your details.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules