Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

New Sim

Hi

Virgin Media kept sending me text messages that I needed a new SIM card. I ignored them at first as they seemed likely to be a scam but they told me I would lose the service unless I received a new SIM. So I most reluctantly agreed. I duly received a new SIM card in Virgin type packaging. Since changing the SIM I have had a lot of issues. I kept getting messages SIM card unlock that I had to override to use my phone, Then the device insisted on an unlock code without which I could not use it. I used the Virgin code sent but this has now locked my SIM card without being able to send messages or use the phone. Has anyone had similar problems with Virgin and how can this issue be best resolved?    

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: New Sim

Hi Chris2k53, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that you are having issues with the sim, have you since managed to get this resolved? Some of our new sims are not compatible with the old devices. Can you confirm which device you have, the make and model of the handset. We will then be able to see if the new sims will work in such a device. Chris 

0 Kudos