Menu
Bel1
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

New Sim Problem

Hi, I was recently sent a New Sim Card upgrading to Virgins new Mobile Provider which it appears is now Vodafone instead of EE. My problem is although I can make and Receive calls, use Data and Texts I am no longer getting my Allowances for Data and Texts which are coming of of my Balance. I am on Legacy Big Data and Texts. Topped up Balance today and received no Text confirming new Balance and on logging into my account it is only showing Current balance, No Allowances. My sons phone got a new sim and this works Perfectly. I have tried calling 789 to discuss this with Virgin but waiting times are horrendous. Any Ideas on this or can you contact Virgin and let them know of this Problem. I feel sure I will not be the only one with this Pproblem. In short if this is not resolved then I will have no other option than to take Mine and My familys custom to another provider. hopefully this will be resloved quickly. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: New Sim Problem

Hi Bel1, thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to hear you've had a problem with the allowances for your Big Data & Texts bundle since activating your new SIM. There's no wider problem with this I'm aware of, but I'd like to take a look into it and see what we can do to help. 

Please look out for my PM and get back to me with the requested info when you can so we can investigate further.

To 

0 Kudos