cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Sim Only Customer. No Confirmation Email.

Anthony2023
Joining in

Good Morning.

I ordered a rolling 30 day sim late on Tuesday, and received a text to my current phone number saying Hi, please check and consent, etc.

I've not, however received an email to confirm my order yet, or how long it might be before my new sim might arrive.

Can somebody please help me check that my order was received and accepted?

Thank you.

Anthony

3 REPLIES 3

Joseph_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Anthony2023,

Welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear you haven't had any emails about this yet, in the text you got did this provide an order reference (you don't need to provide this to us), if you have received this information we would be able to look at getting order information processed if it hasn't already processed.

Thanks. Joe

The text message itself didn’t contain a reference number, but it asked for me to click a link to check and consent to my contractual documents, and that page had a reference number.

I’m guessing I shouldn’t post that here, though?!

Thank you

Hey @Anthony2023,

That's right we don't want you to post it here, what I can do however is take you in for a quick private message to see if we can go about processing this out for you, if you haven't used our private message feature before you can access it via the envelope at the top of your screen.

Thanks. Joe