Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

New SIM requires "Network Key?"

Hello - Similar to other posts I've read on this board I am helping a neighbour with their New SIM card. A process I was hoping would be simple but alas not.

The new SIM goes in and the phone says "Network Key?"

After going round the online /sim-help/ help pages loop a couple of times (not that much help really - nor the "we'll send you a text link [to the sim-help page] - goodbye!" message on the phone system) I found this forum and saw similar requests for help.

I already filled in the web form which says it will email me an "unlock code" (different name but same thing? who knows??!) within 72 hours - but that was on Monday and I haven't had anything back yet.

Can somebody from customer service please help me to help get this sorted.

many thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: New SIM requires "Network Key?"

Hi ppJuneB, thanks for getting in touch - sorry for the delayed response.

I'm also sorry to hear your neighbor has encountered this problem with their new SIM. I'd like to take a look and see what we can do to help - so will get in touch via PM to confirm a few details and hope to hear back from you soon.

Tom 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to me ppJuneB - glad we were able to help get this sorted I understand it's been far from ideal.

Please don't hesitate to get back in touch if we can assist with anything else here.

Tom 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Same problem. Is there a simple solution please.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos