Menu
Tina8
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

New SIM not working

Hi I've recently had problems with my mobile signal at home. I talked this through with a Virgin helpline person who decided to send me a new SIM. I've followed the set-up instructions but it does not seem to be working. Luckily my old one is still working. Can you please tell me urgently what I should do as I don't want my old one to stop operating too, as I think they time-out after a set number of days. Needless to say my mobile signal is still rubbish at home.Thanks

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: New SIM not working

Hi Tina8, Any new sim will expire if not activated within 30 days, can you confirm what phone you are currently using? Are you still having issues with this? It is likely that the sim has not been activated but we need to confirm the handset to see if it will work with the new sim - Chris 

0 Kudos
Tina8
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Spoiler
Hi Chris. I have a Fairphone 3. Thanks for getting back to me.
0 Kudos
Tina8
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

To confirm I'm still experiencing poor mobile signal and the new SIM I'd not working.

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

HI Tina8, thanks for the reply and I will send you a private message to get this looked at. Chris. 

0 Kudos
Tina8
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

You should have a private message, please click on the purple envelope and we will get this looked into Chris. 

0 Kudos