Menu
BenJFranks
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

New SIM not working

Hey,

When I first got a package with Virgin Media I got an unlimited data SIM included. I didn't need this so never used or acknowledged it, however I have since renewed my contract and would now like to make use of the SIM.

I requested a SIM be sent to me, but received a replacement SIM as opposed to a new SIM. 

This replacement SIM does not work in any phone (I have confirmed the phones are unlocked) and I am not promoted to enter any codes, I simply have no service.

I have tried to register for Virgin Mobile, but can't because it requires sending me a text which I obviously can't receive.

Is there an easy way to activate a SIM for its use in my current phone, I want to bring my old number with me and don't want my PAC code to expire prior to this being sorted.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: New SIM not working

Hi BenJFranks, thanks for getting in touch - sorry for the delay getting back to you.

I'm also sorry for the problem you've encountered with your replacement SIM. As long as it's less than 30 days old we will be able to activate that for you. Failing that we may need to arrange another replacement. 

I'll get in touch via PM so we can proceed and hope to hear back from you soon.

Tom 

0 Kudos