Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

New SIM message - sent to wrong address

For some reason I've just got an email saying theres a new sim being sent out - for some bizarre reason its been sent out to my old address. I only had virgin media broadband at that address and got the SIM as part of an update years after I moved into my current address.

There seems to be no way of contacting customer support other than calling which It says to not do except in emergencys/serios failure - I also don't have time to sit through ages of hold to get to customer support.

Also trying to log in it says that my number and account can't be found and thus cant sign in, reset password or anything! On the other hand my normal Virgin Media account is fine. Help anyone?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: New SIM message - sent to wrong address

Hi gpcampbell, 

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch. 

We  made improvements to our network which meant we needed to give our customers a new sim card. Majority of our customers do have this updated sim, however there are a few like yourself which we still need to upgrade. You can see more information about this on our page here.

As you've mentioned it' been sent to the wrong address I would like to get this updated and process a new one for you.In order to do so I will need some details and have sent you a private message. 

Hope that's ok 🙂 

Look forward to hearing from you,

Hetty_R
0 Kudos