Menu
Annie_M
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

New SIM has NOT been received - HELP PLEASE

This is my last ditch attempt to get someone at Virgin to join up the dots otherwise I give up!

I received an URGENT ACTION NEEDED text on 7th September saying my number will stop working in 10 day's time unless I insert the new SIM but I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED A SIM.  The text directed me to virginmedia.com/help/replacementsim which I went to, filled in the request with my name, address, email address, mobile number and current SIM card code. I expected, as it said, to receive the new SIM within 3 business days.I have not received it.

Today (15 September) I have received a text saying calls from my number will stop working in 7 days time unless I insert the SIM!

PLEASE would someone from Virgin kindly read this (as well as my post of 24th August PAYG - NO SIM ISSUE which gives further background info).

If I don't receive a reply (highly likely) I will follow the suggestion given in another users post to rid myself of all this unnecessary stress by ditching Virgin Mobile who, given the mountain of dissatisfied posts here, clearly do not care about their mobile  users one iota.

0 Kudos
Hollie_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: New SIM has NOT been received - HELP PLEASE

Hi there @Annie_M 

Thanks for your post. I'm really sorry to hear you've not received a new SIM. I will be able to take a look in to this for you. 

I'll private message you now to take some details 🙂 

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Annie_M
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you Hollie. Look forward to receiving your PM.

0 Kudos
Hollie_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your message @Annie_M 

From the information you have provided you will need to call the team on 789 / 03456000789 and the team will be able to look in to this for you and log a complaint if you're unhappy with the outcome. 

Apologies that I'm not able to help with this specific issue here. 

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Annie_M
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I'm sorry to say this but just as I thought - no-one can actually help. I am not going to spend another 45 minutes waiting to speak to someone who will undoubtedly say the same as I got before.

It would have been nice if you could have helped me, Hollie. You have done nothing to restore my faith in customer support here.

This customer is giving up. Goodbye Virgin Media.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

bye
0 Kudos